- 1 package aburaage (inari pouches)
- 3 cups sumeshi
- 1 whole portabello mushroom
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Cook sushi rice.
- Slice the portabello mushroom into long slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan over medium heat, and saute the mushroom slices until softened and brown.
- Prepare the inari pouches according to the directions on the package. (Some require no preparation, while some say you should boil the pouch of inari for a few minutes before using them.)
- Mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce until well blended.
- Stuff each pouch of inari with about 1/4 cup of rice.
- Lay a piece of mushroom on top of each stuffed inari.
- Drizzle a little spicy mayonnaise over the mushroom.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sauce.